At Beale Lawyers, we are able to provide employment law advice to both employees and employers. Our consultant solicitor Beverley Foster is an experienced employment lawyer, having worked for a number of years in specialist employment and workplace law firm in the Sydney CBD. She can advise on most employment law issues including the following:
- Unfair Dismissal Applications and Responses in the Fair Work Commission;
- General Protections Claims;
- Employment Contracts;
- Post-Employment restraint provisions of Contracts;
- Workplace Investigations;
- Discrimination and sexual harassment claims and defences;
- Statutory entitlements;
- Bullying complaints;
- Disciplinary proceedings.
We can attend Federal Court of Australia, the Federal Circuit Court, the Fair Work Commission, the NSW Industrial Relations Commission, the Human Rights Commission and the District Court and Supreme Courts of NSW.
We can also offer workplace mediation services at our firm to assist you in any workplace dispute between employees or disputes with management and will liaise with you and or the Human Resources Department to assist you in the path to resolution of these matters.