Beale Lawyers can provide assistance for a range of matters relating to family law and de facto relationships, including:
- Negotiating and formalising property settlements (that is, settlements relating to the division of matrimonial assets)
- Preparing Binding Financial Agreements
- Drafting and filing Consent Orders in the Family Court relating to property and parenting
- Drafting Parenting Agreements
- Arranging mediations
- Legal representation at Family Court in contested property and parenting matters
- Preparing and filing divorce applications
- Advising on child support issues including dealing with the Child Support Agency
Beverley Foster is the firm’s family law specialist and has a wealth of experience in this area. In dealing with her clients who are often under considerable emotional stress, Beverley brings empathy and understanding in addition to sound and practical expertise. As an accredited mediator with the Institute of Arbitrators and Mediators, she has the skills to achieve resolution of these matters with a minimum of conflict where possible.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation.