Beale Lawyers can provide legal advice for a wide range of business and commercial law matters, including:
- Legal advice if you are starting a business
- Advice in regard to business structures including partnerships, trusts and corporations
- Business name registration
- Partnership and joint venture agreements
- Buying and selling a business
- Lease agreements
- Guarantees and security documents
- Business succession planning
- Advice in regard to business management and administration
- Administrative law
- Copyright law
- Advice on legislative requirements, including corporate structure, governance and compliance
- Advice for non-profit organisations and charities
Tom Beale, the firm’s principal, and Beverley Foster, the firm’s consultant lawyer, have considerable experience in the general commercial law area. Tom has acted for a wide range of public and private entities in complex commercial transactions including business sales and purchases, large commercial property transactions, and company restructures. Beverley has also acted for a range of small businesses and, as an accredited mediator with the Institute of Arbitrators and Mediators, has a great capacity for resolving business disputes without clients incurring the large costs of court action. In recent years she had developed particular expertise in the employment law area.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with one of our Drummoyne commercial lawyers.